One million people voted for the Libertarian candidate for president, Gov. Gary Johnson, an historic first for the Libertarian Party. Johnson’s vote total, about one percent, also doubled that of the 2008 ticket.
Would it be the wars in Afghanistan and other nations?
Would it be the war on drugs?
Would it be the war on alternative lifestyles?
Would it be the war on poverty?
Would it be the war on small business?
Would it be the war on immigrants?
Would it be the war on the American taxpayer?
If you would vote to stop one war, then why not vote to stop all wars?
This is not a march on Washington. It is not a march on your state capitol. It is not even a march on city hall. It is simply a march to your local voting precinct on November 6, 2012 – a march to vote for liberty, to vote for freedom, to vote for peace, to vote for prosperity, a march to …
… Vote Libertarian to stop all wars.
√ Vote Libertarian for President of the United States.
√ Vote Libertarian for Congress.
√ Vote Libertarian anywhere you can.
“I will join the Million Vote March to the polls on November 6, 2012 to vote for peace and prosperity; I will vote for the Libertarian candidate for President of the United States, for Congress and wherever else I can. I am giving the politicians in my state and in Washington DC notice that it is time to stop all war. Until they do, they no longer have my vote.”
Our nation is tired of war. Our people are tired of war. The Libertarian message in 2012 must be a loud, clear and unequivocal call to … stop all war!
War breeds war. Peace breeds prosperity. Only the Libertarian Party is committed to peace.
In 2010, one million Americans voted for a Libertarian candidate for Congress. But the Libertarian Party has never received one million votes for our candidate for President of the United States.
We want to achieve the goal of one million votes for the Libertarian candidate for President of the United States in 2012.
- We believe there are at least one million people in America who want to stop all war.
- We believe there are at least one million people in America who want to stop killing other people.
- We believe there are at least one million people in America who want peace and the prosperity it brings.
Every vote counts in The Million Vote March.
- No vote is lost. No vote is wasted.
- No one has to vote for the “lesser of two evils.”
- No vote is cast for a lie. All votes are cast for the truth.
Your vote is your voice. Your vote is your exercise of free speech. A vote for a Libertarian candidate is an exercise in self-defense.
If enough of us do it, the war hawks and statists will have to pay attention. A million votes for the Libertarian candidate for President will make a clear statement and send a strong message to the power elites that enough is enough.
- If you want to choose ballots over bullets, than this is the way to do it.
- If you are in the half of voting-age people who don’t vote, now is the time to vote.
- If you have stopped voting because you believe both major parties are corrupt and out-of-touch, and it doesn’t matter, now is the time to vote.
- If you have never voted before, now is the time to vote.
Join The Million Vote March and send a message to the ruling elites, the political and corporate special interest that profit from death and destruction, that you want peace, that you want prosperity, that you want to stop all war!
Then go to the polls on November 6 and ….